CSWIP 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 TRAINING IN CHENNAI- INDIA
CSWIP TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
- Level I - 3.0 Visual Welding Inspector
- Level II - 3.1 Welding Inspector
- Level III - 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector
CSWIP 3.0 VISUAL WELDING INSPECTOR
cswip training institute in chennai, cswip course in bangalore, cswip training institute in gujarat, cswip training institute in vizag, cswip training in trichy, Welders, operators, line inspectors and foremen who undertake visual examination of welded joints; quality control staff associated with welding; all staff who need basic training in welding inspection coupled with a qualification in this field.
This course is also available with a practical module: CSWIP 3.0 Plus - Visual Welding Inspector with Practical Module (4 days).
cswip training institute in coimbatore, This welding inspection course covers: visual inspection procedures; relevant codes of practice, terms and definitions; welding processes and typical welding defects; weld measurements; typical documentation and requirements; practical inspection and reporting. All CSWIP requirement documents are available at www.cswiptraining.com.
- To understand factors which influence the quality of fusion welds in steels
- To recognise characteristics of commonly used welding processes in relation to quality control
- To interpret drawing instructions and symbols to ensure that specifications are met
- To set up and report on inspection of welds, macrosections and other mechanical tests
- To assess and report on welds to acceptance levels
- To confirm that incoming material meets stipulated requirements and recognise the effects on weld quality of departure from specification
- To be in a position to pass the Welding Inspector - Level 2 examinations
CSWIP Welding Inspector examination in india - All candidates must attend a CSWIP approved course of training prior to examination. Enrolment on this course does not constitute reservation of an examination. All courses may be followed by a CSWIP Welding Inspector examination for candidates with appropriate experience as specified in CSWIP document WI-6-92. All CSWIP documents are available at www.cswiptraining.com
- Welding Inspector for a minimum of 3 years with experience related to the duties and responsibilities listed in Clause 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92, under qualified supervision, independently verified OR
- Certified Visual Welding Inspector (Level 1) for a minimum of 2 years with job responsibilities in the areas listed in 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92 OR
- Welding Instructor or Welding Foreman/Supervisor for a minimum of 5 years
In addition to all the above, candidates must comply with Clause 1.3.4 of document WI-6-92 available at www.cswiptrainingindia.com
CSWIP 3.2 SENIOR WELDING INSPECTOR
cswip course in hyderabad, Experienced welding inspectors and quality control staff, especially those who are proceeding to the CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector examination. It is essential that course members have a knowledge of the subjects covered in the course Welding Inspector before joining this course.
It is the responsibility of the examination candidates to either hold CSWIP Welding Inspector 3.1 or consider attending the Welding Inspector course and examination (WIS5E) prior to this course/examination.
Function and responsibilities of a senior welding inspector; defects in welds; weld symbol interpretation; interpretation of NDT reports; documentation of welding; approval and certification procedures; general principles of supervision; case studies; planning; organisation; interpretation of fractured surfaces; auditing; practice in typical examination questions; course assessments.
- To understand the various facets of welding inspection and quality control
- To assess the validity of a welding procedure
- To recognise origins of weld defects
- To interpret features of a fracture surface and prepare detailed reports
- To scrutinise and correct inspection reports
- To plan, organise and supervise use of skilled inspectors and NDT personnel
- To conduct pre-, during and post welding audits
- To be in a position to pass the relevant examination
- Enrolment on this course does not constitute reservation of an examination. All courses may be followed by a CSWIP Welding Inspector examination for candidates with appropriate experience as specified in CSWIP document WI-6-92. See CSWIP document available for download from the CSWIP website.
- Although this course covers most of the syllabus for the examination it does not include training in interpretation of radiographs. Examination candidates who do not possess a current CSWIP or PCN Radiographic Interpreter's certificate should attend the Interpretation of Radiographs - Part B (light and dense metal welds) course and examination.
- Certified Welding Inspector (Level 2) for a minimum of 2 years with job responsibilities in the areas listed in 1.2.1, 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 of CSWIP document WI-6-92 OR
- 5 years' authenticated experience related to the duties and responsibilities listed in Clause 1.2.3, independently verified.
- In either case above candidates must hold a valid CSWIP Level 2 (3.1) certificate.
In addition to the above, candidates must comply with Clause 1.3.4 of document WI-6-92 available at www.cswiptrainingindia.com